Digital Eclesia is currently seeking economic development partnerships with churches / ministries in the English speaking majority world church.
Our goal is to identify and train dozens of majority world virtual assistants to perform different technical tasks which we can offer as services to the global church.
Requirements for Partners
As a partner, your role will be to:
- Help identify qualified individuals within your context who might be a good fit as Digital Eclesia virtual assistants.
- Provide a minimum amount of oversight to help your candidates complete their initial trainings and / or projects.
- Provide, help procure or ensure the necessary technical equipment for your candidates to complete their training and projects.
At a minimum our VAs would need to have a computer and WIFI connection. If they are recording audio or producing videos, then a quality microphone, computer camera and reliable editing software would also be required.
Requirements for Potential Digital Eclesia Virtual Assistants
For our virtual assistant candidates they do not need to have any specialized technical training or knowledge (though obviously that would be helpful).
Instead, we are seeking self-motivated, creative and energetic individuals who have a passion for seeing the church grow and are eager to learn a new set of skills.
In addition, our virtual assistants would need to meet the following requirements:
- Read and write English reasonably well
- Speak English fluently
- Be a member in good standing of a majority world Christian church
- Have a basic understanding of technology, computers and the Internet. (In other words, they are not afraid of technology.)
We will consider candidates with experience in digital marketing, audio recording, video editing / production, or social media. However, one of our goals here at Digital Eclesia is to expand the church’s technical abilities and skills. Thus, we are not seeking professionals, but rather, those who can grow in their technical skills. Our hope is that they can leverage these new skills in their local markets and also bless the churches of which they are a part.
If you have an interest in partnering with us, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.