(Please note, this page contains affiliate links. Digital Eclesia receives a small commission for purchases made through our site. )
Welcome to The Vine.
Here you will find ideas and opportunities related to our stated mission.
To train the global church on the use of technology to increase the reach of its ministries and the gospel.
In a post-COVID world, a tech strong church has a huge advantage. Everyone needs help with tech. Churches are hurting. Businesses are hurting. There is massive unemployment.
We can help solve some of these problems with technology, if we know what we are doing.
If you are thinking about branching out on your own, either by selling your expertise or doing consulting work for churches or small businesses, then you’ll want to read our latest blog post series.
It’s entitled “Building an Audience.” In the series, I cover a four-step process for making a transition to a solopreneur.
- Step 1 – Choose an audience you want to IMPACT and SERVE
- Step 2 – Get to know your audience intimately
- Step 3 – Become a ninja user of a product / service your audience already loves and buys
- Step 4 – Offer your ninja tricks as a bonus on top of the product / service your audience already loves and buys.
Check out the series.
Sample Products Audiences Love and Buy
Step 3 of our series above is to become a ninja user of a product / service your audience already loves and buys.
If your audience is related to digital marketing (whether solopreneurs or small businesses who want to be online) here are some stellar products / services you can offer these markets.
I have personally used and tested every product on this list. The companies are serious and reputable and they deliver a quality product for a particular task. Best of all, these products are subscription based. One sale for you means monthly commissions for the life of the subscription.
It’s win-win all around.
- Autoresponder for emails – Convertkit, Aweber
- Landing Pages, Sales Pages, Funnels – OptimizePress and Thrive Themes (for WordPress), ClickFunnels
- Websites – ECommerce Store – GrooveFunnels (this product is still in beta so it’s a bit clunky, but it’s free and keeps getting better every month. Grab it before the price goes up.)
- Manychat (FB Messenger marketing)
If you are willing to become an expert in any of these products / services, there are hundreds of hungry audiences who would willingly pay for your knowledge.
But you have to put in the work first. It takes time and effort. Most importantly, you have to care about the audience you want to serve.
The rewards are great if you become an expert in a product / service.
Reach out if you need help with doing this.